tiistai 25. elokuuta 2009

Furry

Fur. Fake or real, I don't care but I love it. It's sexy and cool, casual and fancy, you can dress it over basically everything (just leave it out from all fitness) and wear it as outerwear or inside. And this season it's hot hot hot. I've got my fake fur coat already but I'm hoping to get my real fur for the really cold season in Finland. I've been planning to reform my mom's, grandma's or someone else's old fur coat (at the tailor of course) and use it through whole winter and beyond. It would be a forever piece as my fake one will probably have to retire after this winter. Though a camel coat would be lovely as well... :)

Anyway, coats aren't the only way of wearing fur. It is now available in vests (outdoors and indoors) and in scarfs, I even saw that Russian kind of fur hat today in JC. Very cute. That might be my next buy. But with a fur coat, it would look like I'd ODd the fur look. That would have to be worn with my leather biker jacket. And maybe high heels...

Even though sun is still shining, it is definitely the time to start using fur. A vest over a long top and leggings/jeggings, and a few bangles a look make. And the nights ARE cooler.... The important thing is just to be the first one wearing it.

And by the way. Remember to balance the proportions, furs are quite big and need skinnier partners.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti