keskiviikko 10. helmikuuta 2010

Addiction

Life's tough. No credit card and therefore no new clothes until next payday. To be honest I'm living on my little sister's money now that my own ran out after a shopping trip to Vila on their VIP-night. I've even spent my entire student loan on a Diane von Furstenberg wrap dress, Alexander McQueen skull-scarf (f.y.i. Heidi, the skulls are smiling so it is my style) and the most perfect Camilla Skovgaard heels so there's no help there.. Please don't mention any of this to the government nor my dad.

Right now I've been browsing for ages on asos.com's "new in" and "dresses". I have this very important work-related interview on Monday, but I'm more concerned about the sizes running out at asos.com before my payday. And talk about net-a-porter.com! It's my Monday and Wednesday treat to go see what new they have in. My friends believe I'm sick for being able to look at clothes for hours and hours (the only thing I basically know how to do on a computer). I know I'm sick because of not being able to buy all the pretty things. But that (pay)day will come again when I can look at the clothes without feeling sick because I know I can buy them. Now, if you'll excuse me, it's Wednesday and I have to go see what new net-a-porter has got in store for me..

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti